TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to our store. Any purchase from our store or any agreement between Morgan Information Technology Co and customers would be subjected to these business policies and terms & conditions. When you purchase a product from our store, you consent to and agree to abide by these terms and conditions. Therefore, you are advised to read these carefully.
General Terms & Conditions
- This website has been intended to be used by individuals who are 18 years of age or above.
- We do reserve the right to refuse services to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We hold and reserve the right to terminate or modify our services at any time without prior notice.
- Morgan Information Technology Co makes every effort possible to regularly update the information available on our website. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge.
- We reserve the right to change the prices, specifications, and availability of our products and services at any time without any prior notice.
- The prices of products on our website are updated on weekly basis and they are the latest to the best of our knowledge, but please note that due to the dynamic nature of the tech market, the prices, specifications, and promotions can change before we update them on our website.
- In case of an unexpected change in price, our sale rep would contact you to determine whether you want to continue purchasing with the new price. We reserve the right to cancel or accept any order.
- The images shown on the website are for only illustration purposes, they don’t represent the actual products and services.
- We make every possible effort to upload the correct information, but there could be some typographic errors or technical inaccuracies.
Morgan Information Technology Co doesn’t provide a warranty of any kind with respect to information regarding products available on this website.
- All products sold through our stores are covered by manufacturing warranty unless otherwise specified.
- The manufacturing warranty covers defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period specified by the manufacturer which may vary for each product.
- The manufacturer, at its discretion, may choose to refund or repay, repair, or replace the product in response to your claims. It is the manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- The manufacturing warranty does not cover damages as a result of misuse, abuse, accident, or product repaired or modified by other than the manufacturer.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, Morgan Information Technology Co will be held liable for the damages arising from the use or inability to use our website or the products and services that we offer, or damages caused by product or failure of such product to perform, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
All content available on our website including text, images, and logos is our property or the property of the manufacturer. All content is protected by relevant intellectual property laws. You are not authorized to use this content for commercial purposes without our express written consent/permission.
Refund and Returns
- All our products are refundable. We accept refunds of products purchased from our stores within 15 days of receiving the product. In case, items are used, damaged, not in original packaging, or without a valid RMA number, buyers would not be provided with a refund.
- Customers will be provided with a product refund minus the shipping cost. The company would not pay any shipping charges unless otherwise stated by our representatives.
- Buyers would be charged with paying 25% of the restocking fee, in case customers want to return non-faulty items.
- If you have received a damaged item, refuse the shipment, or in case of concealed damage within the carton, contact our support team at +966534731451 for resolution of the issue. We will try our best to reach a satisfactory level for you.
If any customer makes a claim against Morgan Information Technology Co, customers agree to the fact that the venues would be the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the dispute would be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of KSA.
Payment and Ordering
- By placing an order, you are making an offer to purchase a product or service from our website.
- We reserve the right to reject or accept any order for any reason at any time.
- Payment for products and services must be made in full at the time of purchase.
- We accept multiple payment channels including credit cards, debit cards, or other methods.
- If necessary, customers authorize Morgan Information Technology Co to charge their credit cards for restocking or other charges.
Delivery and Shipment
- Morgan Information Technology makes every effort to deliver products to your destination within the estimated timeframe specified on our website. However, we are not responsible for delay or failure to deliver products due to events that are beyond our controls including but not limited to natural disasters, war, civil war, or strikes.
- We are not liable for any customs, import duties, or other charges that may be applied to international shipments by customs officials of the country of your residence.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed to according with the laws of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.